KOCAER HUMAN RESOURCES PRINCIPLES;
- To recruit employees who have the ability to do the right jobs to our business.
- To give our employees the opportunity to participate, learn, develop and progress according to their skills, regardless of their cultural background.
- Making sure they feel respected, treated equally, listened to and their participation is valued.
- Above all, to provide satisfaction from achievements and friendships.
- Demonstrate that they work in a corporate culture where appreciation is in the community and criticism is face-to-face.
- To develop the principle that employees generate ideas on matters that increase company profitability, productivity / increase, and that they see and adopt innovations that are accepted by everyone as their own ideas.
- To demonstrate a leadership understanding that appreciates the people and teams that contribute to our success, both financially and morally.
- To assist the personal development of our employees at every level of the organization with effective training.
- To create a sense of trust in which our employees can use initiative within their field of duty and responsibility.
- To inform our employees about the issues that concern them in a timely manner.
- To prepare the ground for working the workplace working conditions of the employees in the norms required by our Social Security System
- To bind all cash and in-kind payments to certain principles. Developing wage policies in line with the current economic conditions in wage determination.